We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day


I'm skipping Pour Your Heart out today as I'm heading with the kiddos on a short day trip to visit one of my best friends. She's known me since middle school, was the maid of honor (I was the matron of honors in hers) in my wedding, and even though we can go months without a conversation, we always seem to pick up where we left off. I'm excited to spend some time in her city, introduce her to the newest man in my life (I was still pregnant the last time she saw me), and just spend the day picking up where we last left off.



And when I get back to Cincinnati, another dear friend will be in town, staying for almost two months with her family while her husband is deployed with the Air Force. I'm thankful for all who serve, and their awesome families. So...check out how cute my kiddos were as we watched the Memorial Day parade in my hometown. Thank you to my mom for the awesomely cute red, white, and blue outfits.





Anyway...off we go. My longest solo day trip with two kiddos is about to commence.

~Melody

2 comments:

Emily said...

Love the outfits! How cute are they?? Have fun going to visit Jenn. I'm sure you guys will have a blast! :)

Anonymous said...

THEY ARE SO STINKIN' CUTE! :)