Holy cow, where did half a year go already?
Not to brag or anything, but my little guy can:
- roll over both ways (he prefers to sleep on his tummy now)
- play independently in his exersaucer
- eat rice cereal, apples, bananas, pears, yellow squash, sweet potatoes, prunes, mangoes, and avocados (we tried peaches but their tang makes him gag)-- Mommy and Daddy make all of his food, which has made feeding him so much cheaper-- green veggies are up next, then meats
- nurse like a champ (even in public when he's covered-- he doesn't get distracted)
- reach for things and grab them
- babble like there is no tomorrow
- turns toward people when they call his name
- sit assisted (with a Boppy or in the high chair or with anything else to help prop him up on the sides)
- splash when we play at the pool
- laugh when tickled
- smile ALL the time
As for six month stats, he weighs 18 pounds, 1 ounce (65th percentile) and is 27 inches long (75th percentile). Our pediatrician was incredibly pleased with how well he's doing and with his happy demeanor.
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy in our lives! It's hard to believe that in just six more short months, we'll be celebrating his first birthday!