We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

Patience is a Virtue . . .

And it is one of the most difficult traits we can ever attain. I ask that you pray for us in this time, but mostly for Melody. She has been amazing through this entire pregnancy and has shouldered the pain, the discomfort, the lack of sleep and all other aspects of the pregnancy with such resilience that it is inspiring. It is also a bit disheartening to me when I am completely helpless. I know that the waiting is tough for me, so I can't imagine how difficult it is for her, especially when all of her pregnant friends have had their babies. Pray for ease of pain, pray for a safe and speedy delivery, and pray for patience if there is any left to be had. We appreciate all of your prayers so for, and we covet them even more. Thanks for supporting us, but mostly Melody, through this time. We hope that the next post will have pictures of our daughters bright, shining face. Till then . . .

- Papa E

No comments: