We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy 7 Months


So, Cate turned 7 months yesterday, and we celebrated by taking her to her first football game. Even though Cate probably won't go to Mason (she'll probably go to Pleasant Ridge Montessori) we wanted to take her there since Melody can get in free with her teacher ID. Maybe later this fall we'll take her to a Clark Montessori or Walnut Hills game. Her great Aunt B went to Walnut Hills. For now we're just enjoying the weekend and can't believe how fast Cate is growing up.
- Papa E

1 comment:

Aunt B and 3 said...

Geez....great aunt b sounds so very...."mature" lol. I would LOVE to see Cate go to Walnut Hills. Cincinnati is very blessed to have a top 100 in the nation high school. And I KNOW she too would survive 3 years of Latin if I can. To keep it light, we would remind ourselves,:latin is dead, as dead as can be, IT killed the Romans, and NOW it is
killing me! I miss Cate!