We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers. - I Thessalonians 1:2


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 12, 2007

Cate at 27 Weeks

I finally got around to scanning in the most recent ultrasound pictures of Cate. They are of her at 27 weeks on October 26, 2007. The first one is of her profile:


She's definitely getting bigger. In the next picture she is facing towards you. I realize she's still a little alien looking, but we think she's pretty cute. :-)



Eric and I are both amazed at how so many people love her so much and haven't even met her. This weekend was my first baby shower, given to me by the wonderful women at our church. Cate now has all kinds of clothes, toys, bath essentials, blankets, and more (we also now have a high chair in our dining room, a monitor that my aunt joked about saving and hiding under the couch when she's a teenager and has friends over, picture frames and a photo album for the hundreds of pictures I'm sure we'll take). We're in awe at how fast baby "stuff" seems to take over one's house. And we are so grateful for the wonderful friends and family that are helping us get set up with all of the things we need for her. It's hard to believe that in about 11 weeks she'll be here and there will actually be a baby in the house instead of it simply looking that way.

~Melody :-)


No comments: